What is binary-system.base-conversion.ro?
On binary-system.base-conversion.ro anyone can learn about the encoding of information, in general, and about the encoding of decimal numbers (base 10), in particular, into the binary system (base 2) that is used by the computers and other digital devices.
The following online conversions can be run on site, automatically, with explanations:
- convert decimal system (base 10) positive integers numbers (unsigned integers) TO and FROM the unsigned binary (base two)
- convert decimal system (base ten) signed integers numbers TO and FROM the signed binary
- convert decimal system positive and negative integers numbers (signed integers) TO and FROM binary in one's complement representation
- convert decimal system positive and negative integers numbers (signed integers) TO and FROM binary in two's complement representation
- convert decimal numbers (positive or negative fractions, float or double) TO and FROM 32/64 bit IEEE754 standard single/double precision binary
What is the main purpose of binary-system.base-conversion.ro
binary-system.base-conversion.ro aims at providing users a fast free tool on running the binary conversions described above. This tool can be used both as a tool to simply perform those operations or as an online checking or learning tool.
What can you do?
If you find this website useful, tell your friends, colleagues, or those that need a binary system numbers conversion tool. At the same time, any feedback to improve our service is more than welcome and in the end it helps all the visitors.
Thank all our visitors that recommend friends and colleagues binary-system.base-conversion.ro website or come by with valuable suggestions. Our site will continue to grow and develop thanks to you. :-)
email / contact: email / contact